Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ARRGGG!

I think I've calmed down enough from yesterday's class to talk about Adversting class.

So yesterday, after working my ass off on a big project for my advertsing class, we got them back. Our teacher, who is a horrible person, just so we are all on the same page, started our class by saying: "I had the SWINE FLU this weekend, is it was very hard to get these done."

REALLY!??!?!!?

Then she spent the rest of the class period telling us how horrible we all are at completing our projects, that firstly, she didn't even come close to explaining, and assigned a extra piece THE DAY IT WAS DUE! Who the F does this!?!?!

One member of my group wasn't in class on Monday, so she decied that would be the perfect project to rip apart so that he couldn't defend what he worked for 3 hours a day for the last two weeks on. I spents a good twently minutes explaining what he was trying to say with his ad. She also told us that we were supposed to have different projects, but work in groups, but not have the same information. So the newspaper group had three different options on what the newspaper ads should look like and that wasn't good enough for her.

She expects us to just know how to be an ad. exec and we barely understand the material. I don't understand what she wants from us. I mean, we all worked our asses off on this project. We were working with outside people because the teacher wouldn't help us, but no matter how much effort we put into our work it's never good enough for her.

I'm really glad that I waited a day to wrtie this, because I was really pissed off yesterday. In web design, which half my adversting class is in, all we talked about what we could have done differently in the project. The people in the radio group, and my group of newspaper people were the ones that gotr picked on most, so all just kind of vented to each other about how well we thought we did and how no matter what, we were going to fail.

This is my third class with her, and I've actually taken this class twice, because last year, some bad things happend around this time and I just couldn't ge the project done. She is truly a horrible, horrible person.

And that is all I have to say about this.

We had a webdeisgn expo today, where we got to show off our websites that we made in class. That was fun, it was cool to see what we were all working on all semester. We actually made our teacher cry with happiness at how awesome we all are. None of us really had no idea what we were doing, and most of our websites were kind of sad looking.

And that is the diffence between a good teacher, and a bad teacher.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

today was awesome because I realized that there are 22 people in my life that also hate this particular teacher as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment