Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On Doctor's appointments and Space.

Firstly, my high school English teacher is in a contest to  go to space. It feel ridiculous even typing that, but yeah, trufacts. It's for the Space Needle in Seattle, and they're having a contest to send someone to space, and he's been chosen.

There is now this "Send John Herman to space" campaign and you can vote on facebook and he's meeting to Governor tomorrow and he was on the front page of the newspaper and on the news. It's kind of a big deal. If you want to check it out, or even feel the need to vote, you can click here. The contest runs until the 18th. It's really exciting watching all this stuff happen for him via twitter. It's awesome.

In other: I had a big doctor's appointment on Friday, it was mostly testing, but it was the most obnoxious testing I have ever had.
Firstly I had the weird upside down test that I've had before where they blow air into my ears and stuff, ridiculous. The I had a test in which was I strapped into a chair in a pitch black room and spun in circles for a half hour. THEN I was strapped to the ceiling and the floor and walls moved. But I wasn't expecting it, so I almost fell over, which was awesome. I really appreciated not knowing that the floor was going to start moving.

I don't know the results yet, but I'm willing to bet money that they say that there's nothing wrong with me. Because that's what every test I've ever had has said.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

1 comment:

  1. If one could seat down and listen respectfully to music,that must be a great enjoyment.Right?
    http://www.teraitems.com
    http://www.diablo3buygold.com
    http://www.selldiablo3gold.com

    ReplyDelete