Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hi, strangers

Hi, I haven't been around for a while, mostly because there hasn't really been much going on, I've most been sick. I spend most of my time sleeping, which is kind of lame, but it's really the only way I can battle the spinning.

The last month has probably been the worst that it's been since it started, which sucks so hard.

I know literally no one cares about the fact that I'm still dizzy, but it's the only thing going on in my life.

Besides that, my best friend, Video Game Boy, for those of you who have been around that long, is getting married this summer, and my little sister, Noelles, graduated college. Two weekends ago my best friend from middle school's little sister turned 21, so I got to go to that party, which was pretty fun. I saw The Hunger Games with my friend and her boyfriend,  and that's pretty much everything I've done since the last time I blogged.

I just want to be better, but it keeps seeming more and impossible the longer I'm sick.

On the plus side, Stranger than Fiction starts next week, so I have that to look forward to as always.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment