Monday, August 6, 2012

Excuses, excuses.

So my computer is broken.

I know it doesn't have a virus, because I scanned it and took it to the computer guy, but it's fucked up. It only works when it feels like it, and getting it to stay on for long periods of time seems to be difficult. And when it does stay on, sometimes, the letters don't work. So perhaps saying I would say I would blog everyday in August might have been a bad idea, but I'm still going to try to do this.

So that's why I didn't blog this weekend, that and I was extremely hungover yesterday and looking at lights wasn't a very good idea.

Anyway, I'm going to try to do better.

I'm going to have to cut this short though, since my computer has blue screened twice and just shut off for no reason three times since I started writing this at 9:30.

This is really starting to get annoying.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope your computer is fixed soon. Sometimes there's nothing worse than a broken computer :(

    ReplyDelete