Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I miss my video game boys

Today, most of my boys leave for the summer.

Video Game Boy is leaving at 7, the Mustached one leaves right after we go look at apartments, and the Leprechaun is leaving like right now.

This is the first summer that I'm going to have people to really really miss. Like last year I missed JenJen, but she had a vlog, so I got to see her sometimes. My boys don't. I don't even think VGB has a computer at home. :(

I don't want college to ever end.

If you had told me at the end of my sophomore year that I wouldn't ever want this to end I would have laughed in your face. I hated it here the first two years, and part of my junior year, until I met the video game boys.

I'm going to see Star Trek with the boys that are left tomorrow night. So that will be an awesoem send off. But I'm going to be here alone for a week without my boys.

In other news, The Lorax and her bf broke up so I have to find a new nickname for him. I think I'll go with "Boy that won't buy me a new f-ing air mattress even though he broke it" but that my be too long.

And my fish died. I've had Brisco since the beginning of sophomore year. He was my only friend here for a while. People keep asking me how he died. I'm not really sure how to answer that, because he's a fish. I think I'm going to start saying he was murdered. Contract killing.

And that is the end of the story

Today is awesome because... I get to hear the stories about other people's fish. :)

RIP Lenny Brisco, the Fish 2006- 2009

2 comments:

  1. this made me smile... not because it made me happy.. but because i miss you and when i read this i hear you talking. hopefully i'll see you wednesday!!

    (my shift key hates me... so i'm giving up on using capital letters.. or rather.. maniscules!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i spelled that wrong.. it means capital letters.. i'm too lazy to look it up.. ya

    ReplyDelete