Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am currently dressed as a Ninja.

Ok.

So the boys and I park in a certain spot in the parking lot for our dorm. Video Game Boy decided he didn't want to park there anymore, so a leprechaun, the mustached one and I are moving it.

He drives a jeep, which is easy enough to break into, and this would have been done already if the steering wheel didn't lock. So no we have to wait for VGB to fall asleep so that his roommate can steal his keys so we can push it across the parking lot.

I know what you are thinking "you will have his keys, can't you just like turn it on?"

The answer is "no," his car doesn't start. This is a new development.

It's currently 11:34, and VGB normally goes to sleep about 3 hours ago, but he's still up for some reason. This never happens. We need to get the Jeep moved before the RA's do their 1 am rounds.

I am excited about this. VERY EXCITED.

After dinner I dressed in all black and painted my face, to become a car moving ninja. Then VGB came into my room. That was, what's the word, awkward. I had to tell him I was making a youtube video. Totally believable, he thinks it's odd, but he believes me. (The boy that parks by light poles so that meteors don't hit his car, thinks me dressing as a ninja to watch American Idol is weird.)

Good times. Hopefully his roommate appears soon so we can get operation move the Jeep in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment