Monday, February 1, 2010

Arrg

This week I'm staying at my parents house, which I've finally decided is no longer "home." The apartment is home. I'm here because my mom is having sugery on her thumb and someone has to be around to make sure she doesn't run into things and stuff. I wouldn't have said "yea, sure, fine, whatever" to this task if there wasn't an improv show direced by my High School English Teacher on Wednesday. I'll be going with my old boss from over the summer. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go to the show, but since this came up, I'm all over it.

Orginally, I was only going to be here for my Dad's birthday, which was Friday, and we were all going to go out to breakfast, which BTW we never did.

I really hate being here, like hard core. It's cold at my parents house, like its February in New England, and it's warmer outside than it is in here. And, although he's kind of cute, my brother's dog is annoying.

I got to spend way too much of my afternoon at the MB, the dreaded horrible piece of a store that I spent 6 years of my life. I have come to loathe that place.

In less "I hate my life" news I have become a Monday in a collab channel. This is the link to it http://www.youtube.com/nerdstothepowerof5 My first video is up now. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the cast this week (expect Wednesday for I know her). At least there is a little bit of a bright spot in my week, even if its just four minutes a day.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

Today is awesome because my cat (Neville) likes attacking my bookmark, which is a picture of Voldemort.

Books Read in 2010: 9
Currently reading: So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment