Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life Update

Since the last time I talked to you, blank white word doctument page that I'll soon be copying and pasting into blogger and making a blog post. I was about to embark on a media free day. I have to say that it went very well. I hung out with Keith and played board games with my roommates, it was a pretty good day. I want to have more days like this in my life, and fewer spent on the floor at Barnes and Noble using their internet.

I think I have mentioned before that I am writing again. I have re-made my webook page and there will be a link to in the parentheses that follow this sentence (http://www.webook.com/project/From-the-Center-of-Our-Universe-1). I would really enjoy it if you checked it out and analyze the heck out of it.

I have also become a Monday. I know, it's weird, being a Monday. I don't know all the details yet, we're still working on a start date and rules and stuff but we should be ready to go in about a week. I'm excited. It's five girls, including Noelles, who has taken on the Wednesday role of this collab, and three other Nerdfighters from the Ning. I'm excited to try this collab thing again with people I don't know. I loved doing Sassy videos; I miss the days of no stressful Sassy weeks. And I'm hoping that this will work out. We all seem to be really into making it work and getting it off the ground.

When I get more information on the collab, I will update you.

On the job front, things are looking as dismal as ever! I really, really need and want a job. I as much as I love my roommates and our apartment, I want to leave it, and go somewhere else for five hours at a time and bring home money from that place. It would be golden, but alas, the work does not want me. Believe me, I've been trying to get a job like you don't even know.

I guess that is it really. I will be making a YouTube video sometime this week I think. I just need an idea for one. I'll think of something.


AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY


Today is awesome because of the woman currently at Barnes and Noble wearing lime green tights, one purple Chuck Taylor high top and one powder Blue one, a plaid white and blue striped skirt and a plaid jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment