Monday, March 8, 2010

MusicZ

In my latest Nerdstothepowerof5 video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRHZcxwo37o), I made a music lyric collage. I said I would post the lyrics and the song they came from in this blog. So, here it goes:


Motion City Soundtrack:
L.G. FauD: I’m riding hard on the last lines of every lie.
Antonia: I float til I sink, I’m swallowed up
Everything is Alright: Let’s not get carried away with the process of elimination, I don’t want to waste your time.

Alex Day:
No More: There were so many things I have to say, so I wrote til I just couldn’t write no more.

Taylor Swift:
Fifteen: In your life you’ll do far better things than dating a boy on the football team.
I’d Lie: If you ask me if I loved him, I’d lie

David Cook:
Lie: Lie to me and tell me that it’s gonna be okay.

Hedley:
Old School: Don’t believe everything happiness says
Hanson:
Blue Sky: I’m blind with eyes wide open
Strong enough to break: I don’t feel myself today, just a figure in a big Monopoly game.
Weird: When you live in a cookie cutter world, being different is a sin

The Who:
My Generation: I hope I die before I get old
Behind Blue eyes: No one knows what it’s like

Jack’s Mannaquin:
Dark Blue: Have you ever been alone in a crowded room

Hank Green:
Looking for Alaska: I hope you escape this labyrinth of suffering wherever you are

Stepanian:
Call me when you’re famous: Call me when you’re famous, don’t forget to write.

A Very Potter Musical
Gotta get back to Hogwarts: It’s like we’re sitting in the lost and found
Blue Skies:
10 Things: Name 10, 000 reasons why it’s good to be alive, go and tell someone who may have forgotten

Moutian Goats:
Games Shows that Touch our lives: People say friends don’t destroy one another, what do they know about friends .

Stellastarr*
Sweet trouble soul: I want to see your face reflected in my bedroom stereo.

This comes across really emo, but that's just the music that I listen to.
 
AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment