Thursday, April 1, 2010

April First = Weasley Twins

CAUTION HARRY POTTER SPOILERS AHEAD.

Because I'm hard core, and awesome, I don't celebrate April Fool's day the way "normal" people do. To me April Fool's day is Fred and George Weasley birthday. Today, Fred and George would be 32, if they were real, and if Fred was alive.

I started a Tumblr about a week ago, (http://www.misuseofairqotues.tumblr.com/) and today I'm uberspaming with Weasley-ness. It's been fun to watch the Harry Potter fans that I'm following uberspam me back. These books, this series has touched so many lives, so many people aren't the same as they were before they opened that first book.

Is there another book series where the birthdays of fictional characters are celebrated? I mean, I can only imagine what Tumblr will look like on July 31st. That should be a fun day, but I hate Harry, so probs wouldn't be participating in that one :p.

It's just amazing to see the Fandom in action, and even doing something like having an internet birthday celebration, I'm glad that I'm a part of it.


Happy Birthday George, RIP Fred

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
do I even have to tell you why today is awesome :)

Books read: 15

currently reading: PS I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment