Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Books That I've Read this year

I decided that I needed to compile a list of the books I've read so far this year. Someone asked if I was keeping track, and yes I am. I'm currently in the middle of the Harry Potter Re-Read 2010.

1. Extras – Scott Westerfeld


2. Sloppy Firsts- Megan McCafferty

3. Second Helpings

4. Charmed Thirds

5. Fourth Comings

6. Perfect Fifths

7. Liar- Justine Larbalestier

8. So Yesterday- Scott Westerfeld

9. Night in Twister River – John Irving

10. Scarlett Fever- Maureen Johnson

11. 13 Reasons Why – Jay Asher

12. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - Gabrielle Zevin

13. Good in Bed - Jennifer Weiner

14. PS I Love You - Cecelia Ahern

15. Will Grayson, Will Grayson – John Green and David Levithan

16. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone- JK Rowling (re-read)

17. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (re-read)

18. (currently reading) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (re-read)

I'm trying for the 50 book challenge, I did a 25 book challenge last year, but I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment