Monday, September 6, 2010

HEY!!

Hi!!

Did you miss me? Probably not, but I missed you guys. :)

Since I've "gone" I found some new blogging friends on tumblr, but, SERIOUSLY, not as awesome as you guys. I love you guys.

What have I done this last week? Oh yeah, I worked. OH and got PAID. *weird high pitched voice* MONEY. I have on the way to me a nice green StarKid t-shirt.

I am also going to the Triple Rainbow show in Boston  Oct 9th. Uberly excited.

I also have a friend! I think I talked about here toward the end of BEDA but I have a real life friend. Someone who I didn't go to school with who can't make fun of me for being weird because she doesn't even KNOW about the weird yet. Poor her... We're going out tomorrow night. I'm excited. I haven't gone out to a bar, umm, ever? Yeah ever. I'm 23 btwz.

Quick story: Spent my 21st birthday, which was a Saturday, in Salem MA standing next to the memorial for Giles Corey, telling people about him. *cough* uber lame English nerd *cough* Giles Corey is my HERO. If anyone deserves HERO WORSHIP, it's Giles Corey.

In other things, my High School English Teacher has a play coming out in two weeks. More on this later when I actually know more about it. All I really know is that there are robots. He keeps tweeting about Robots.

I think this is where we part of the evening. I'm far too tired for 9:30 at night.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
today is awesome because I own a purple dress.

books read: 37

2 comments:

  1. Yay for money! *does the money dance*

    Have fun on your outing! At this point in my life I don't plan on going to a bar for my 21st. I think I will have a nerd party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerd Parties are the way to go. When you have a choice, go nerd party.

    ReplyDelete