Saturday, February 19, 2011

BOW 11 week 7

Someday I'll have a life worth blogging about, until then, I'll continue living my fantasy life in the Sims.

I've been sick this past week, not every exciting at all, but I almost vomited on my manager during an important meeting which was the only reason I was at work that day. What else... Was Monday Valentines' day? Yeah, nothing happened for that either. I live a sad and pointless life, honestly.

I spend most of my time reading and watching Dexter. I'm almost done with The Once and Future King, I have like 100 pages left. I'm really enjoying it, I don't know why it's talking me so long to read it.

 -insert mildly entertaining story- I was reading on my break at the service desk whilst my manager was on the phone, or who knows what he was doing, anyways, there was this super funny part in the book, then, like, someone was horribly murdered, then more funny, and I made this like, cry/laughing/really awkward noise. I guess that he was the only one that heard it, because I looked up and he was just looking at me with this strangely confused look on his face and asked if I was going to make it. - end of almost entertaining story-

One month from today I will be in a hotel room with Thursday getting ready of the Yule Ball! I still have to take a picture of my prom dress.  That week I'll have plenty to blog about. :D, but until then...

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
I think I'll post a story next week? Is that alright with everyone? Doing it anyway, but figured I'd ask.

Today is awesome because I have fuzzy pajama pants and Ben and Jerry's

Books read:1
Currently still reading: the once and future king

No comments:

Post a Comment