Monday, September 14, 2009

amazing weekend

If you could make out with any man living or dead who would be it?
Vin Diesel.

This was the conversation two men at the table I ate dinner at last night had. Please note there there was not pause for thinking between the end of the question and the answer, as if this man has been thinking about this for a while.

Sunday night I went down to Boston to the Improv Fest to see STF and BP and The Buj perform. They were awesome I love them, the shows were really short, but it was worth the 5 hour drive to see Michelle and everyone else (mostly Michelle (:).

Afterward I got invited to hang out with STF (well Noah BP and Buj) at a bar, which was slightly weird, yet awesome, where the Buj asked the question that starts this blog, and Noah Answered him.

I only got charged for one drink and BP made that awkward, but what else could really be expected. I got hugged and thanked for coming all the way down to see the show. I love them so much. I also have a pretty decent feeling that THES will be able to get them to come up here for a show this semester. (!!!!!!!!)

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
today is awesome because I don't have to deal with selfish bitches in my life anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment