Thursday, September 3, 2009

So it's now the 3rd

... and this is my second BEDS post. And since the first on was in Aug. I don't think that technically counts.

We're getting internet and cable (but mostly internet) in the apartment in 6 days (I'm counting). I've been playing a lot of sims 2. And thinking about how I should be writing a blog since I told myself that I would blog better than Jen this month.

I found a place in the apartment where we can steal the internet, so I may be spending some time out there this weekend catching up. I pull some double blog days.

I need to cut my fingernails, but that's not important, really, just annoying.

Today was the club fair for the year, and THES acquired 12 new e-mails. THES should be awesome, I'm hoping. The people that sounded up seemed really interested. And honestly we're going to need a lot of under class men to keep THES a float when everyone graduates in the next few semesters.

I'll be posting pics of the Neville, and the apartment (or flat, because I want to be British) next week when I get the internet.

I shall try to write to you tomorrow

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
today is awesome because Video Game Boy is trying to recruit me to play D and D. I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment