Thursday, September 10, 2009

Starting BEDS today

I'm officially starting BEDS today, I will continue it through the 10th of October.

We got the internet in the apartment yesterday!!! I'm super excited. A week and a half without the internet is difficult. It's kind of sad how dependant we as a culture have become on it. I mean I didn't start using the internet regularly until I was in high school, really. But now I kind of been freaking out that I can't email my friends or check my youtube account.

I thought that living without cable for a week and half would be harder, but honestly it was more difficult knowing that clicking the blue "E" on my desktop wouldn't bring me anywhere that bothered me most.

I got to hang out with my roommates, I love them. We're getting along really well, which I was concerned about since we're friends, but it's been really awesome.

We're bringing Neville to my parents on Saturday. I'm going to miss him greatly. He's such a great kitten. I love him.

My roomies and I are working on a way to get him back around Christmas.

I'll talk to you more tomorrow.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

today is awesome because it's THES day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment