Monday, August 31, 2009

Because I do everything Jen does

and since we are fighting I have to do it better, I shall also be participating in BEDS.

Which officially starts tomorrow. But since there is a fairly decent chance that I will miss several days the first week because we don't have internet in the apartment, I'm starting early.

I'm using the Tom computers, because I'm internet deprived, I'm sure that Clem will come with me tomorrow, so I can set her up with hardcore anti-virus and other awesomesause computer-y things. I went to Youtube today for a second to change something, and I have SOOOOO many videos to watch, and were not getting internet until NEXT Wednesday. I'm sure that I can just pretend it's the 80's and do without for a bit.

I LOVE our apartment. We also have a kitten, named Neville (pics soon, like, when we get the internet in the apartment. I have mentioned we don't have internet yet? Well we don't).

I've been spending most of my time playing the sims or watching my roommates play sims, and watching movies.

I thought I had class at 10, but it turns out ot be at 1. Which is lame, but increases my internet time. OH how I have missed the internet. We also don't have cable, but the internet is far more important. I watch most of my TV on the internet. You can't just watch Family Ties and Spin City whenever anymore (I loves Youtube).

I miss my youtube friends. By youtube friends, I mean people I subscribe to that I say are my friends so I don't sound crazy when I talk about them (still sound crazy regardless of whether or not I try to tell people that Hank Green is actually my friend).

Oddly enough, last time I blogged everyday, I was putting together a play, as I and this time I am also putting together a play. Although this time the play isn't at the end of the month, it's in December, but I'll be casting this month.

We've had people over last night and we tried to move a couch. Remember that episode of friends when the guys try to move a large sofa? Well it was exactly like that. Only less Joey, and more annoyed boys. It was great!

I have more to talk about but Keith's here and I'm going to see her dorm room!

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

today is awesome because I brought a bagged lunch to school

No comments:

Post a Comment