Friday, November 19, 2010

I cannot believe I haven't talked of this before.

Before I start about what this is actually supposed to be written about, I just want to say that I saw Harry Potter last night and it totally blew me away. I can't get over how amazing those actors are, how well that movie was done, everything about it I loved. I mean, there were a few things I would have had added like where that weird piece of mirror that Harry keeps looking at came from, but all it all well done, best so far I think. So many tears were shed. I can't wait for part 2. Only 237 days!!

Anyway, a big part of why I went to school to see the movie is a. I wanted to see it with my friend Noelles, and 2. I hadn't seen my best friend in six months. SIX MONTHS.

I know I spend a lot of time on here complaining that I'm friendless and alone, but honestly, my friends just live so far away that I feel alone. I mean, I don't really have anyone to listen to me, besides you guys the people who live in my computer and felt the desire to read about my boring life; but I have the Harry Potter to my Ron Weasley, the Cory Matthews to my Shawn Hunter, the Sam to my Frodo.

I know that somewhere I've talked about this kid, this weird, lovable, amazing kid that came into my life my junior year of college and once told me that he couldn't wait until we because "Adult friends." There aren't really words to describe our friendship, but I was once appointed the person who kept him from talking about Pokemon during Environmental Club meetings, and trust me, this was the single most important role in the club.

How I spent the last six months, the sadness, loneliness, I point at not having him around, not being able to walk over and knock on his door and have him look at my face and tell me everything was going to be okay and hug me until I felt better. He could always make me feel better.

I could spend my life talking about how amazing he is, and how last night whilst we all sat in his living room and talked about Harry Potter and he didn't remember a fairly important character's death, he remembered on line said about how Snape could fly and argued that that character didn't die but Snape could fly for quite a while, then googled it and decided that Snape is part vampire.
ARTICLE HERE: http://www.beyondhogwarts.com/harry-potter/articles/sinking-our-teeth-into-the-character-of-snape.html

I mostly wanted to say that I really don't talk about my best friend enough, and I should. Everyone should have a friend in their life who is 100% convinced that they will servive when they kick a bear in the balls simply by throwing a fish in the opposite direction.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because Neville Longbottom, secondary love of my life, is a BAD ASS with his 5 words in the whole movie, Rupert Grint should just win awards, and Tom Felton, TOM FELTON!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear more about your friend! He sounds great. It's amazing to have someone in your life to keep you grounded and feeling loved, you know?

    ReplyDelete