Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bow 11 #4 This week, basically, sucked.

I was supposed to be doing overnights (10p to 7a), remolding the store,  but at 9 Monday morning I got a phone call saying "why aren't you here, you we're supposed to be here at 5." I was like "No, I'm overnights, and I went to bed at 6, so there is no way I'm coming in."

So since Tuesday, I've been getting up 3:30 to get to work for 5. We've been redoing pets, TWICE, and other random tasks. I won't get to into it much more because I'll get angry, but basically, it sucks worse than anything I've ever done, and I still got a week left. I am exhausted and greatly looking forward to another week of this crap.

In uncrappy-ness; there was an STF show last night!!!!! I brought two of my work friends. They seemed to like it, hopefully they'll go again in the summer. :) It's hard to explain how much I missed Stranger than Fiction, but I really did. I can't wait for June for weekly shows again.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because I'm still on that STF high, it's hard to explain unless you've been to a show, but I love them so much.

Books read in 2011: 1...
currently reading: The Once a Future King. (if I was working overnights, It would be done by now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment