Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh, hi...

Sorry, I didn't forget about you. I've been reading everyone's blogs, I've just been too lazy to write my own.
I just have nothing to write about. I feel like I can only tell the internet so much about how many hours I work at walmart and how I savior Tuesdays because most weeks it's my only day off.

I could tell you about how adorably, awkwardly, annoying my boss is, but that's not exciting.

I don't know, I'm in a weird non-writing funk at the moment. I'm finding it hard to get into reading too. I've been through these kinds of funks before, but last time I was a sophomore in high school, and it wasn't a good time for me. This time I don't think it's anything like that, I'm not sad or anything I'm just, I don't know, stressed out I guess. I mean there's a lot of stuff going on with my RL friends and their personal lives, that I can't talk about on here because it's their personal business and not for me to post about on here. I guess it's just getting to me.

I feel like I can tell you guys, my invisible internet friend everything, if I feel myself slipping, I blog about it, I promise. I did that last time, and you guys really helped me out. I don't know, I just feel really weird lately.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
today was awesome because, thank goodness, it's finally my Friday.

Books read: 3
Currently reading: Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. My novel Against Nature has just been released by Wild Child Publishing.
    Check it out....perhaps it can draw you out of your reading and writing funk.... a good action, adventure, thriller may do the trick.
    You can find Against Nature at wildchildpublishing.com
    Have a great day!

    John

    ReplyDelete