Saturday, April 30, 2011

Getting back on track.

I don't know what week this actually is or how many blog weeks I've missed, but I'm sure I'll make up for it in August when I do BEDA.

SITUATION UPDATE!
So after possibly the single most awkward 3 days of my entire life, it seems that everything is pretty much back in working order. Manager and I have fallen back into the weird whatever it was, friendship thing we had before. I can be in his presence and not feel like he knows to much. He can look me in the face when he talks to me. It's all good.  He's also fixed the schedule so that Abby and I don't work together as often as we used to, and that is 100% his doing. I actually ended up not asking him to do that like I was going to. But seriously, I can handle being around her as long as she's not glaring at me.

I have finally stopped receiving text messages from Abby. I mean, I blocked her number, so I don't know if she actually stopped sending them, but I stopped getting them.

The rumor however, is still going around. However from what I understand, all of upper management is aware and basically people need to stop and move on with their lives, but until something equally as fun to talk about happens I will be the topic of conversation in the break room. Oh well, at least the right people know the truth, and it's funny to the right people, which honestly at this point is all I want.

Basically it's all good. It hasn't been all good in a while.

IN OTHER NEWS
I have vertigo, and it is the opposite of fun.
It just kind of came out of no where on Sunday at work, and I haven't been able to shake this weird dizzy feeling. I also have had the hiccups since last Wednesday. At this point I'm not really sure which is worse, but the hiccups hurt and the dizziness is annoying so it's kind of a tie.

I'm really going to work on blogging weekly again. I feel bad, well more disappointed in myself than anything really. *shrug*

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today was awesome because Doctor Who.

Book Read *cough* 4 *cough*
Currently reading Anna and the French Kiss By Stephine Perkins

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything seems to be getting back to normal, it sucks you had to block her but I guess that has to happen sometimes.

    I hope the vertigo goes away soon, thats crazy business there :$ I once heard of a guy that had the hiccups for 7 years (I think) I doubt yours will last that long, maybe the hiccups and the vertigo are related?

    ReplyDelete