Friday, April 15, 2011

Update

Real life convo: awkward manager edition
Me: In November you, like, accidently threw a whole bunch of signs at me and I didn’t know your name so when I told Q and Abby about it I refered to you as “the cute one.”
Manager: Wait, I threw signs at you?
---------
The conversation I talked about yesterday actually went really well and wasn't even close to as awkward as I thought it was going to be. I have a feeling the worst is yet to come but considering that was his exact reaction to me telling him I called him cute I can imagine how anything she says will be taken. 
He told me not to worry about anything being said that will get him in trouble which I stressed was why I was so upset. He said he understood, but not to worry about. He told me he could tell I was upset and doesn't want me to feel like that a work.  
I'm still concerned about what she's going to say when he calls her into the office to talk to her, but I really don't think he cares if I have or had a crush on him. He seemed to, like, actually care that I was so upset, which is, probably, the most manger-like thing he's ever done.  
I'm glad it will be over soon. Hopefully he actually does what he said he was going to do. 
AND THAT IS hopefully THE END OF THE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment