Sunday, January 22, 2012

About the work

So, since it's the end of the fiscal year at work, they're cleaning house, getting rid of a bunch of dead weight and stuff.

I've got to say that I'm kind of worried. I mean, it's not like I'm a bad employee, but over this last year I have been involved in some things that aren't exactly the best way to show that I'm actually a good employee. (Namely the several issues, and the new ongoing issue with Abby, my arch-nemesis.) I mean, when it comes to the fact that I'm sick, they can't fire me for being sick, I have a doctor's note saying that I may have to leave work early for medical reason, and every time I've left work, my eyes have been rolling into the back of my head and the CSMs have forced me to leave. I don't call out very often, but when I do I can't move. I'm not abusing the fact that I don't have to work if I don't want to. I volunteer to stay late and pick up shifts when I'm feeling okay. But honestly, I'm worried that I'll do some little thing and get fired because I'm sick. Get rid of the dead weight that can't make it through a shift half the time they're scheduled.

I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything to warrant firing, and their are definitively people who are way worse at their jobs that I am. I do my best with what I can do. Let's just hope for the best.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
today is awesome because I'm buying a giraffe with three of my friends.

Books read 5.
currently reading: A Study in Scarlet by Sir Athur Conan Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment