Monday, January 11, 2010

connections continued

This is a continuation of the blog I wrote about an hour ago, which should be below this one, so I suggest you read that one, before this one, or this one will make little to no sense.


January 11, 2009 (I'm going to guess at most of this, lack of internet):
(Both my roommates are working tonight, so this is what I do when they aren't home. This would be different if they were home, because I, like, talk to them, and stuff)


7:30: awoken by loud honking coming from next door. Crazy truck lady is at it again
7:30-9:00: I stare at my ceiling, waiting for the alarm to go off.
9:00 Phone alarm goes off. (I get my first Tweets to my phone around this time)
9:00 -9:30 listen to IPod whilst in the shower and getting dressed
10:30-11: Listening to the radio in the car as I drive Tabby to work
11:15- 2:00: Listen to music as I: upload the video I recorded yesterday, read several blogs. Write two blogs, play around on facebook, update and read twitter updates, work on the novel and avoid being seen by several Barnes and Noble employees.
2:00 listen to music on the way to Olive Garden to ask them for the 13458934275869 time if they will please hire me
2:10-2:40: drive home listening to the radio and/or Adam Lambert's cd
2:40-3:30 Read the new John Irving book while listening to my IPod.
3:30-4:30 Clean while listening to my IPod
5ish: eat dinner, while listening to my IPod
6ish: Put in first movie of the night.
8ish: clean up kitchen, while listening to the IPod
8:30 ish: work on my novel, while listens to music
11:30ish Roommates return home, have converstation while listening to music
12ish Work on Novel while listening to music
1:30ish go to sleep.


Basically from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep I'm listening to music. I'm kind of excited to see how tomorrow will work.

I'm afriad that my phone will explode when I turn it back on Wednesday. But that is a risk I'm going to have to take.


AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment