Thursday, December 9, 2010

On a whim

Tonight, two of my work friends and I decided to get an apartment together.

I feel that this will probably be one of the best decisions I've made in a while. I'm so excited about it. I need to come up with nicknames for them, especially if we'll be living together, but yeah. I'm beyond excited about the possibly of living with these two girls, you have no idea.

We haven't known each other long enough for us to be three best friends living together, but we know each other well enough to know that we're slowing going to drive each other insane, but we know we'll be able to handle it. We all work similar ridiculous hours, at the same store, and we're all fairly similar, so we believe it will be wonderful and happy fun time.

I really hope it is. I really hope we actually do this. That we actually can get a moderately priced apartment and live there in harmony and happiness for a couple years or whatever.

I will totz keep you all updated, but I just wanted to finger spasm my excitement. We're going out for drinks to talk about where we want to live and prices and stuff. :D :D

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an excellent idea! And quite an adventure, too. XD

    ReplyDelete