Monday, February 9, 2009

BANANA GRENADE!!!

So I have this friend, and he is, well weird, but its an acceptable weird. Not like "hey that guy could grow up to kill people weird." It's more of a "I hope that guy doesn't hug me when I walk by."

Anyway, this friend and I were talking at dinner when for I don't remember why, but my closet in my suite came up.

It smells like vinegar.

My weird friend said "I know." Now the only logical thing I could think to say to this is "How much time do you spend in my closet?"

To which he replied something along the lines of "I spend a lot of time in there, waiting." (IRL he was there when my roommate was cleaning it, with vinegar. He's just weird not creepy.)

Then we talked about how funny it would be if someone wrote the words "Banana Grenade" on actually bananas, bit the end to open it, and threw them into rooms.

The answer to that is: really freakin' awesome. My weird friend my do this by hiding in my closet and jumping out at one of my suite mates and yelling "BANANA GRENADE." To which said suite mate would promptly wet themselves because there aren't supposed to be boys hiding in our coat closet.

Yeah, so that's my life...

OH!! and I'm now facebook friends with Maureen Johnson, who you may or may not know is my currently lady crush.


I love Maureen Johnson.

1 comment: