Saturday, February 7, 2009

Movie day!

Last night was amazingly fun.

There was a carnival at school with a band (stepanian, who is pretty awesome i recommend Ituning them), a bouncy house, an air filled race-y thing and cotton candy. It was amazing. I won a sampler CD from the band and got to talk to the members for a little bit it was awesome.

Then my friends and I played Apples to Apples and ate pizza til like midnight and then I came back to my room to be the sober kid at the crazy party in my room. I didn't like baby-sitting when I was a kid, I'm not that much of a fan know. But all and all it was a pretty awesome day.

Today I watched movies with Noelles (Donnie Darko and Eternal Sunshine). So far it's been a pretty awesome weekend. And tomorrow were watching The Dark Knight because Noelles hasn't see it yet. But hopefully we can get a big group of us together. It would be fun. I miss movie nights.

Well I haven't written any of From the Center of Our Universe today, so I should get off to doing that.

And that is the end of the story

2 comments:

  1. I love Stepanian!!! I may need to borrow this sampler cd you speak of ;) I have their release from the last time they were at TC, I wonder if it's new...

    ReplyDelete