Thursday, February 26, 2009

WTF facebook

I want to know when its all going to be okay again.
When will someone be able to say "I had this horrible dream my sister was in a car accident." and not look to make sure I'm okay and immediately apologize?
When will it be okay for me to look through people I may know on Facebook and not start crying?
When will everything be normal again?

I just want everything to be like it was before. When people didn't have to think before they started telling a story about whether or not it was going to upset me.

It was a kid I hadn't talked to since my sophomore year of high school. And I don't even think I actually talked to him then. The last conversation I remember having was in 8th grade.

I just want to know when everything is going to be okay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment