Thursday, August 4, 2011

Already missed a day?

Yes I did, which means you'll be getting two blogs from me today. Sorry about that.


I spent most of yesterday asleep due to extreme dizziness, so there wasn't really anything to blog about, and at about 11:30 I remembered it was August and I had to blog anyway but at that point I was almost asleep, so yeah... laziness is mostly why you didn't hear from Deanna yesterday.


Chris said that he wasn't really sure what Stranger than Fiction was, and since I'll probably be talking about it a lot in August I'm going to try to explain it better.
It's like that show "Who's Line is it Anyway" only with more audience involvement, and a personal connection with the actors, which makes the show funnier. They also play different games, and do long form improv which since I don't do improv, I can't really explain, but that's the basics. I hope that helps. 


And Now I Shall Steal a favorites list for Paige. 



Color: Green

Book: A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving

Movie: Back to the Future

Harry Potter Book: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

Harry Potter Character: Neville Longbottom

Website: Probably Tumblr

Animal: Armadillo

Class: The best classes I ever took were 11th grade English, and Creative Writing

TV Show: Doctor Who

Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate chip cookie dough

Clothing Store: I shop at Kohls a lot, but I don't really have a favorite

Food: Macaroni and cheese

Pizza Topping: Pepperoni 

Musical: I haven't really ever seen a musical that wasn't written and performed by the Starkids, so I'm just going to say A Very Potter Musical... 

Song Currently Stuck In Your Head: Sadly enough, Friday, but the version that Alex Carpenter and Co did, because I do not have Rebecca Black on my Ipod.

Wrock Song: Save Ginny Weasely from the Basilisk- Harry and the Potters

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because, well yesterday was awesome because I finally got a doctor's appointment!

Books read: 12
Currently reading: Prisoner of Azkaban

2 comments:

  1. It seems that most people who have done this questionnaire have said that their favorite class was some sort of literature or writing class. Which, as bloggers, I suppose that makes sense. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, did my comment not post? Well anyways, I was just thanking you for clearing up what Stranger than Fiction was, and I can't wait to hear you talk about it more if your previous post is anything to go by. :)

    ReplyDelete