Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So we kind of have an answer.

Firstly, I would like to thank Chris and Laura for you're kind words on yesterday's blog. It's nice to know that someone is listening. It meant a lot to me. Thank you.

I had a doctor's appointment today, and I sort of have an answer. I have either scarring in the deep tissue of my right inner ear, or something wrong with my nervous system/spinal cord. I have a clean MRI so we're starting on the simple things first. However, the medication for this is one that I always took for this issue, and all it does is make me tired, and when I'm tired I'm even more dizzy, so yeah for no real answers.

It's just so frustrating, because I told the doctor I already tried this medication, that it was the first one we tried, and he didn't care or listen. It sucks, not even people I'm paying to listen to me will listen to me.

Is it weird that I just want sit down with my manager and tell him this? because honestly, he's legit the only person who at least tries. He doesn't always act but he listens. I am going to be a very lost person when he leaves.

Last night was pretty funny, but I was honestly too upset to enjoy it like I usually do. How sad is that? The one thing I do that's supposed to make me happy, to be my release, couldn't even cheer me up.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because, well, I guess I kind of got some answers, not good ones, but it's something.

1 comment:

  1. if you want to be heard you have to speak up. If thats a problem why not put your requests in writing. For a job you say why you want the position, what experience you have and why you would be the best person for the job. People who won't listen will read when they have time to you should maybe try it that way
    http://routinehabit.com/blog

    ReplyDelete