Monday, August 8, 2011

Time to hear about my doctor's appointment.

London/ all of England is currently on fire, I'm worried for the people there, but I don't know enough to comment on it, so I'm not going to. I just hope people stay safe.

As I once again type while curled into a ball of dizziness. This time I kind of have a reason. I spent my morning at a forty five degree angle, head down, blindfolded, while a doctor blew air into my ears and asked me to name states. It was horrible.

Then I tired to work, and apparently my eyes rolled into the back of my head, so the service desk girl, whom I'm friends with, walked me out back, but before she did she basically yelled across the front end that she could always call the front end manager to walk me out back it I would like that better. Just when I was hoping that was over, whatever, it's kind of funny now, I just kind of wish she'd stop referring to him as my boyfriend, because it's a little awkward.

Anyway I made it through about 3 hours of my shift until I explained what happened at my doctor's appointment (and my eyes kept rolling into the back of my head) and my manager said "You should go home, I don't want you do die at Walmart." Almost got him to drive me home, but then he had to do work, or something.

I find out on next Wednesday what/if anything is wrong with me. I will of course keep you posted.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because I'm one step closer to answers.

Books read: 13
Currently reading: Goblet of Fire


1 comment:

  1. that is the most bizarre medical procedure I've ever heard of. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete