Thursday, August 20, 2009

well that's unfortunate

So this happened to me:

I was walking, well standing, in the Wal Mart parking lot yesterday talking to Georgie next to my car. When I went to get into my car, my left shoe stayed where it was. This is because the stickiest gum I have ever encountered.

It was so sticky that after I managed to get my shoe out of the gum and into my car, it stuck to the floor of my car, where it reminds, because now the gum is dry and glue like.

I posted all my STF pictures up on the F-Book yesterday. Within 10 minutes, The Buj tagged almost all of them. Which was kind of awesome. Mostly because I am not friends with him on the F-Book and until like 2 weeks ago, I didn’t think he was a fan of the Groupies. We are pretty ridiculous sometimes, but now he talks to me, and says my name some times. If you knew The Buj, I feel you would understand why this is weird. And the Buj just also posted a comment on my album. And I freaked out a little bit.

I went to lunch with my Dad and My Boss. We got Chinese food, and for some reason My Boss had never had Chinese food in restaurant before. Sometimes I love her even more than regular times.

My Women’s Day horoscope has been right 3 days in a row now, and it’s kind of freaking me out. Like a lot. My Boss and I had a cryptic convo about Awkward Guy, because of this horoscope, which involved a lot of me lying, and not making eye contact with her as she guessed correctly twice but I denied it. I have a weird thing about too many people knowing things like this. And she also is really good friends with my Dad. And just so you know, Awkward Guy almost passes her test of “good choice” list, that for some reason includes the criteria “Does there name start with a J.” Her process is not about 67% more complicated than mine, which is: “Does he have a beard?” “Is he younger than my Dad?” and “Are they Michael J. Fox?” (My favorite part is that question 3 does not pass the question 1 and 2 test.).

Well that’s all I really have for today, I shall most likely be talking to you tomorrow. I’m going to post a personal channel video on the Tubes soon. (http://www.youtube.com/misuseofairqoutes) keep your eyes out for that. I got tagged by JenJen in this totally Jokes audio swap thing. When I post it I’ll link you. Although if you are reading this, you are probs either JenJen, or one of the other people tagged. :P

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

Today is awesome because I actually have work to do, and STF is commenting up my pics like madpeople.

No comments:

Post a Comment