Monday, August 17, 2009

I do not like this at all

I knew that today was going to suck, but I didn’t expect it to suck this bad. The whole department is all quiet and weird, and he wouldn’t even be here yet if this was a normal day. Or maybe I’m imagining it, because it’s Monday. Or maybe it’s because I got here this morning and he had sent me an e-mail.

This seems so much more ridiculous than 2z7. Maybe it’s because he had such a normal car, and there was one just like it behind me at Dunks today, or because I passed three of them on the ride in.

I’m probably just being completely ridiculous. Well, I am being completely ridiculous. But I had a regular person conversation with him on Friday and everything.

We exchanged e-mails and he promised to find me on Facebook. I’m going to be horrible to be around for the next 11 days, until I more back up to school. By then, maybe we’ll be Facebook friends but I’ll have THES and finding a job to distract me from the fact that I don’t get to see him everyday. With 2z7 there was the knowledge that come Thanksgiving and Christmas he’d be right there. With this, it will be a year until he’s in the lower 48, and who knows if he’ll even come back to NH.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

Today is notsome

No comments:

Post a Comment