Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The end of my summer vacation.

Last night was the last of the Stranger than Fiction shows. :(

They are so amazingly awesome that I think I'm going to create a new adjective for them, because amazingly awesome isn't good enough.

Before the show, High School English Teacher tweeted about how everyone should reserve tickets for the show. So all the groupies called me, since I'm clearly the head of the groupies, and from outside the place they perform whilst waiting in line, I called and reserved tickets.

I also bought a shower curtain, felt too much like an adult, so I tweeted about it to lessen the amount of adult I felt.

Anywayz, the show was so awesome. The theater was arranged oddly which lead to some awesome pictures that I'll post on facebook after I get my printer set up/Internet in the apartment.

During the show Georgie and I got serenaded by several of the members. I LOVED IT!!! Wellington sung about the two of us having his babies at the same time (working on it on the Sims.) and BP talked about how he was never going to return my marker that he stole in 2004. I loved everything about it!!

My favorite part of the show was High School English Teacher trying to guess lip stick during the vet game. It was so awkward. Who puts lipstick on a tapeworm anyway. And just so that you all know: Wal Mart bags and the Internet have nothing to do with broken hearts.

I also loved the meowing Guinea Pig named Marmalade.

I really wish I could explain the awesome, but its so awesome you just have to experience it. It's one of those you have to be there to get it things, but once you get it, it's magical.

Now my summer is un-officially over. I sadly happy about it. I mean I get to go back up to H2O-ville on Friday and be with my video game boys, but I leaving STF behind. There is show in two weeks in Boston, but that's not the same. It's not on a Tuesday.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

today is awesome because I'm almost done packing

No comments:

Post a Comment