Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh manz

Today I'm going to try to be an adult all day. It's going to be hard.

I have a lot to catch up about, blog wise, not work wise, because I think we have covered that I don't really do anything at work anymore. Its not that I haven't done a lot, I just did it all in the first three weeks of my internship, and then had 7 weeks left.

This is why I'm going to try to be an adult today; I'm going to try to get Awkward Guy to go to STF tonight. I started being adult by not wearing a head band and tucking my Gryffindor neck less into my shirt. I'm also not going to roll my eyes when I talk or flip my hair like I'm 15 when I see him, or do that weird shuggy smile thing I do, cuz it looks stupid.

I tried not to do emo bangs, but they're getting long so I had to. I also wore big girl shoes, and I'm not sitting like an idiot in my chair. All of these things will convince him that I'm not actually a moron and go to the improv show. I thought about not wearing the "O" band but that's just silly. No one knows what that's about here. It could have intense personal meaning (so does). I also need to not talk like I'm 11.

Deanna, I know what you're thinking in your head, stop being retarded right now. Also stop being a creeper someone else is going to catch you.

I'm going to write a blog about tiredness and how funny it is and about this weekend, but not right now. Right now I'm trying to be excited about ice cream and think of a way to get Awkward Guy to STF without saying "there will be an ice cream social."

I also have to not listen to music that doesn't come directly from youtube. But its just so good. (WHAT DOES SANTA CLAUS DO FOR HALLOWEEN!!!)

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

today is awesome because: hopefully I'll have an answer for that later

No comments:

Post a Comment