Friday, July 3, 2009

I need to blog more than once a month

But I have nothing to write about ever.

I mostly want to write about sassy lady drama but that's mean so I'm not going to.

Then I could write about my job, but I do mildly classified things, like writing procedures, listen to music, and follow a bearded guy around (sometimes I steal office furniture from the Koreans).

I could write about STF but its truly something that you have to see to understand. Their funny, but its almost an inside joke that you have to see to find funny.

I could complain about the MB but I haven't worked there in over a week so I don't really have anything to complain about. I am working there tomorrow though :/

So that is my life. I think with the book we're reading for the sassies, I'll have some spill over discussion on to here. That shall be fun.

and that is the end of the story
DeCoolz
today is awesome because I don't have to work

2 comments:

  1. @Tracy

    We lost Yari for a while and/or forever, and Katie can't make vids for the rest of the summer.

    Good times

    ReplyDelete