Friday, July 3, 2009

2 posts in one day?!?

WHAT?!?!

I know, but I think I can talk about the sassy stuff now. Mostly because I posted a video about it, and I can't talk more about it because JenJen's at camp for the 4th and Georgie is working.

As readers of this blog are aware, I am a member of a collab youtube channel (if you don't go here and watch our videos http://www.youtube.com/sassyladysociety we're awesome).

Basically on Tuesday, our Friday, who is one of my best friends (in fact all the girls are my best friends, except Tuesday, she's my twin brother) called me and said that she won't be able to make her video this week. I told her not to worry about it. She's has some issues with her Internet and we all know walking into the project that there would be an issue with her, especially over the summer. She then said "No, I won't be able to make videos until late August."
Again, it was really no problem. She's going to get a blog and update us on her life and such.

Then yesterday, kind of out of the blue, but we knew she was having a hard time, our Thursday quit on us. Just told us that this would be her last video.

I kind of went into a panic mode; with our Friday, we call her Keith, it was easy to find a quick fix replacement for a few weeks, but to replace a person "mid season" in the middle of book club month was going to be hard.

Luckily, we have a few pretty hardcore fans (by "hardcore fans" I mean our 4 really close friends that aren't in the project). The one that I asked to fill in for Keith, said that she would take over for our Thursday. Thank Goodness.

I know this is kind of a weird "why are you complaining/worried about this it's just youtube" situation, but the Sassy Ladies mean a lot to me. I don't really know why, but at times I feel it means more to me than the other ladies, not trying to sound bitchy or say I'm better than anyone, but sometimes I feel like I care more about the project than other members.

Anyway, I "saved the Sassies" today. With the help of Noelles. and I wanted to talk about it, but my friends are busy doing other things so I couldn't talk to them. But, thankfully, I have you internet.

And that is the end of the story
DeCoolz

Today is NOSOME because I can't return my broken Ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment