Thursday, July 16, 2009

sometimes I wish I could actually do internet-y things...

Like post pictures in my blog without it exploding.

When I can do that, I'll post up some of the pics I stole from Thursday's facebook of us at Harry Potter on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I'm currently at work, and I have nothing to do, so my boss told me to do whatever I wanted, so I'm writing a blog, because writing is always what I want to do. I just don't always have time because I love Harry Potter too much (maybe not "too much" but more than some people) and sleep to much. Both are very time consuming.

In about 45 minutes I'm going to watch my boss do an evaluation of an injury, which is actually going to be more awesome than it sounds. But I promise I won't blog about it.

I would like to say that I enjoy my job. I don't really have much to do, since this internship was mostly a surprise to everyone in this department, except me, I knew about it (and also my dad, but he doesn't work in this department, just at this facility).

I showed my boss* the pictures from STF and Harry Potter that were my "I really did what I said I was going to do with my day off/my boss wants to see my Ginny Costume pictures, and we were scrolling through them and she said "Oh my who are those Handsome men!" about STF member, which made me laugh a little to my self. I explained that one of them was my English Teacher from High School; and she was like "Oh so they're like old then." So not true, high school English Teachers can also be young people. But I enjoyed that exchange.

I feel I have wasted a significant amount of time on the Internet now. At least blog writing looks like real working to people walking by. :)

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

Today is awesome because I'm still on my Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince high, and Tom Felton is actually a good actor.


*I feel you should be aware that my boss is about 8 years old than I am, and we're basically the same person, except she has a really job with, like, stuff to do, and I'm her surprise intern.

No comments:

Post a Comment