Thursday, July 30, 2009

weird day

Please note that it is currently 7:13 am.

I'm having the weirdest day. I'm in a weird mood where un-funny things are really really really funny.

Example: there was a construction truck on the high way this morning with orange cones on the front, and they looked a lot like teeth. Giant orange teeth on the front of a truck. It was hilarious.

And now I'm uberly tired, which never happens, and considering I went to bed at like 8:30 last night, I shouldn't be tired. Also, my snap bracelet is cutting off the circulation to my hand.

My boss is going to the big STF improv battle tomorrow. When I invited her she was all "won't your friends be there?" And I was like "Yes." And she was all "Will they be annoyed that I'm there?" And I was like "No, firstly anyone can go, secondly I'll tell them who the strange person sitting with us is." And she was all "I don't want to ruin your fun." And I was like "Clearly, you've never been to an STF show, its impossible not to have fun there. Unless that stupid annoying chick that thinks she's better than us and tries to steal our seats when we got there first is there. I do not like her." And she was like "Awesome."

That bit of 12 year old girl recalling a conversation from yesterday was brought to you by how tired I am, and the fact that upside down traffic cones look like teeth.

Also, I've been listening to a large amount of Hanson lately, and every time I listen to them, I feel like a complete failure at life. I'm a year and five days younger than the youngest member of the band. I write illegal blogs at work, and get really excited about Hanson concerts. Where as he is world famous, married with a child, and is in a band. Deanna = failure at life (compared to Zac Hanson anyway).

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

today is awesome because word green underlined the sentence "Deanna = failure at life (compared to Zac Hanson anyway)." and told me that I was using the parentheses wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment