Monday, July 20, 2009

amazingly enough, I have nothing to do

Right now, I'm waiting for the guy that works in my department to get here so I might have something to do. My boss is doing new hires today, so she can't make me do anything.

Oh what fun it is to be an intern.

It's not their fault, I was a surprise intern, (I think I've been over this.)

In other news of the lame, I injured my hand again at the mb! I pulled a muscle on the pinky side of my left hand pulling stupid 35 packs of bottled water across my register. The best part of Saturday was trying to convince my bagger that my hand actually hurt, and I was totally going to drop this poor ladies cake if he didn't help me (stupid boys). Now I work in the safety department, so I know, like, the law about injuries and how their supposed to work, and the MB just completely failed at life when it comes to my hand, which BTW has happened twice in two weeks.

I just read a google news article about a couple that has the same name that met on facebook and are now getting married. My comment on this "hmm that's awkward, I would never marry someone named Deanna (their name is Kelly)."

I just realized I could totally be listening to music right now. It's incredibly tiring typing with one hand. :(

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

Today is awesome because I spent the first hour of my morning talking Harry Potter with my boss. Oh Harry (the book not the character. I hate Harry the character) how I ♥ you.

No comments:

Post a Comment