Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I found them

In my blog yesterday, I mentioned that I had lost my paperwork for my internship; I found it last night. I know you were all dying to know. ;)

Also yesterday I disclosed the possibility of a blog about serial killers, well, Noelles chose them as the topic this week, so I'll set up linkage on Friday to the Sassyvlog after I post over there.

I was thinking that I need to make a personal channel video, I haven't made one since like April, not that my personal channel videos are interesting or anything, I just think I should make one. I don't really have any ideas though.

I'm kind of bored right now, and I also don't have anything to do yet, which is always fun. But I also have nothing to blog about except that I found my internship paperwork and we are one step closer to an apartment than yesterday.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

Today is awesome because it's Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment