Friday, July 17, 2009

Blogging from the workplace

So today I just kind of get to wait for the third person of the safety department to decided they want to be here, then I get to go climb on things. Which again, more exciting than it sounds.

Yesterday was interesting, but I can't really talk about it. Because technically, I'm not even supposed to know about it, but my boss likes me so I do. But man, it was amazing. One of those "Really, how the hell do you do that?!?!" kinds of injuries occurred. There are re-enactments and graphically detailed reports that need be written and I am mildly happy that I am just the intern and don't have to be involved with that.

Oh man, you don't even know.

That's really all I have to share with you.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

today is awesome, because the convo about what happened yesterday is still going on, and I get to go out to a fancy restaurant with the head of the company for lunch today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment