Monday, July 27, 2009

Losing important things

So I think that I may have lost the paperwork for my internship. Which is completely my fault, but I'm going to blame the person that was supposed to send me a write up on what my position actually is and is now on vacation and hasn't yet, even though I asked like three weeks ago.

It's probs on my kitchen table, or on the total mess that used to be a desk, but I haven't really looked yet. I thought it was with the stuff on my very clean work desk, but that is a total un-truth.

My hand hurts less today, which is a win. And right now I'm waiting for my boss to get here so I have something to do that isn't writing a blog about how much she's going to want to murder me for losing all that paperwork that she had to fill out.

I'm going to Hanson in October, I know I said I wasn't going to go, but it's Hanson, and I love them, and it's in Boston. And who wouldn't want to walk around downtown Boston without shoes on with Hanson? I will risk getting the plague from my feet touching Boston streets for Hanson(DeCoolz = currently living in 1997).

In other fun news, we're getting closer to the all important apartment!! My friends/soon-to-be-roommates look at a couple more places that are possibilities. I'm uber excited!!!

I think I should let you know that depending on what Noelles picks for a topic of our sassy videos this week, there could be an awkwardly long blog about serial killers coming up. (DeCoolz=creepy)

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY

Today is awesome because I think I'm quitting my weekend job today, but I may wait until Thursday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment