Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Annoyed

Have you ever been just so annoyed with something that it eats away at you, but you can't talk about it because everyone thinks you're over reacting to a little thing that most likely didn't mean anything? Then you want to write about it in your blog, but you can't because the wrong person might read it and get mad (I've had this happen before, make sure you lock blog entries about how annoying you're roommate is).

The thing is I'm pissed about something, but I can't talk about because know one is home, and if they were they wouldn't care and the person I want to talk to is the problem.

asgfashgqewiutwiuwg <- frustration

In other news, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was awesome!!!!!
Maybe not awesome!!!!! but at least not as sucky as I thought it was going to be. It would get an excesses expectations on it's OWLS.

And that is the end of the story

No comments:

Post a Comment