Saturday, July 4, 2009

Because Jen did it,

and I must do exactly what Jen does to be a person. That's a lie, I just don't want to write anything about my internship for my internship class anymore.

In January, I decided that I would read 30 new book in 2009. So far, I'm almost done, so I'm going to make a list of what I have completed, and the ones on my bookshelf that I still have to read.

Author: Maureen Johnson
13 little blue envelopes
Keys to the Golden Firebird
Devilish
Girl at Sea
The Bermudez Triangle
Suite Scarlet

Author: John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
Let it Snow

Melissa Anelli
Harry, A History

Alan Lastufka and Michael W Dean
Youtube, an Insider's Guide to climbing the charts

Stephen King
On Writing

Simone de Beauvoir
Memoirs of a Dutiful Daughter

Louise Rennison
Angus, thongs, and full frontal Snogging

Michael J Fox
Lucky Man
Always Looking up, the Adventures of an Incurable Optimist


Ann Brashares
Girls in Pants
Forever in Blue (the 3 and 4 sisterhood of the traveling pants books)

Currently reading

Chuck Klosterman
Sex, Drugs, and CocoPuffs

Scott Westerfeld
Peeps

On the book self
Louise Rennison
On the Bright side, Now I'm the girl friend of a sex god
Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas

Scott Westerfeld
The Last days
Uglies
Pretties

Jodi Picoult
My Sister's Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment