Saturday, August 21, 2010

I do not want to move.

Yesterday I had so much fun with my friend. I haven't had a girl chat with the girl in the same room in like, YEARS, because I am lame, but still I was so cool to just sit and giggle and eat candy/pizza/Chinese food/funions/more candy/bugles/cool ranch doritios and watch 3.5 hours of Youtube videos... and giggle snort as she gasped and laughed and couldn't unsee the amazing that is StarKid.

My life outside my room is the same as my life inside my room.

I don't really have much to say, mostly because I don't want to look at this BRIGHT computer screen, and i really want to go back to sleep. SO I'm going to show you some of the awesome things on my desk.

Time Turner, for traveling back in time to Kill Harry Potter in his first year at Hogwarts.
I got this at the Harry Potter Exhibit when it came to Boston. Every time I show people they want to know


I have no idea what this is, or where it came from, but it's bee on my desk for years.


I got to kill him at Improv last week. Wellington is a Member of STF. I'm kind of excited to have this.


STICKER BOOK. HARRY POTTER STICKER BOOK


I do not know what compelled me to write this on my Post-It notes, but I did, and now you all know about it.


I can't believe there are only 11 days left of BEDA. I'm going to miss it. I think we've created a nice little blogging community. I hope we can keep being "Blogging buddies" when it's over.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family

Books read 36
Currently reading: Skinny by Ibi Kaslik

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of random crap, but none of it is interesting. There are a lot of tissues here. Hmm...

    I definitely think we should keep up the blogging/commenting thing. It'll be easy for me, because I set up a folder on my toolbar to tell me whenever any of you guys wrote a blog. It's quite handy!

    One thing I think I should get into the habit of is commenting even when I have very little to say, you know? Because I know that I often read and appreciate a blog without leaving any trace of having read it. Which isn't nice, because I know that I want to know that people read and appreciate, and what better way to show that appreciation than by leaving a comment?

    That was a bit of a tangent, but alright. Here is your comment, showing that I read and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete