Monday, August 23, 2010

I have nothing to write about.

As the title of this blog suggests, I have nothing to write about. Today I watched Boy Meets World, did a little editing, and well, that's it really.

I'm still waiting on Jen to help me with this shirt thing. I mean, it's seriously important, like the single most important thing ever. I need to wear the correct shirt tomorrow. Normally, I just wear completely ridiculous shit, like my bright yellow "The Who" t-shirt a jean shirt and neon green tights. Last week I wore my Dumbledore Army T-shirt and Orange tights. I've basically become odd t-shirt brightly colored tights girl, it's like my thing now, I guess. I just feel like tomorrow needs to be an excellent decision in Deanna outfit life.

WAIT!

When did this become what I blog about? How did this happen? Why is this even a thing I think about?  Omigod have I become that girl? I don't want to be that girl! HELP ME!

OK. I really need to stop obsessing, but if it's ever going to happen, it has to be tomorrow. The goal is to ask to be "Real life friends" and hope he doesn't stare at me like I'm an idiot and walk way. Because if that happens I might just die, or if he laughs at me, I think that would be worse. I'd have to go curl up in my sock drawer and cry for days if that happened, preferably with a giant Hersey's bar.  I'm, like, eleven, seriously.

I'm just going to stop now.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because I bought computer paper, seems lame, but it involved leaving my room, and then getting computer paper, which I needed so I can edit.

Books Read: 36
Currently reading: Skinny by Ibi Kaslik

No comments:

Post a Comment