Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Versatile Blogger!

Firstly, I feel I should apologize for missing yesterday. Usually I get home at about 10:30 from Stranger than Fiction, so I was going to blog when I got back, BUT I got invited to go so somewhere with some cast members and since I never leave my house, I felt I should go. I feel hanging out with people is an acceptable reason to miss a blog, right? No? alright, but I still wouldn't change anything.

Anyway, a few days ago I was tagged in the versatile blogger award! YAY awards. So now, I must list 8 facts, seven TRUFACTS one UNTRUFACT, and you blog readers, must decide which I am lying about.


I have met John and Hank, as well as both of their wives.
I once stayed at the same hotel as Snoop Dogg
I met most of the friends I had in college on a trip to the bathroom
I once had a beta fish, Brisco, that lived for 3 years.
I have a drawer full of spoons that I have collected *cough*stole*cough* from various restaurants
I wear a bracelet on my wrist to signify the love I have for a fictional character who saved my life
There is rarely a day I don't wish to fall asleep and not wake up at 15 and have a do over
I have lived on both coasts of the United States


And there you are my friends guess the LIE!

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
today is awesome because I think I got the end of my novel in super rough draft form last night!!

Books read 36
currently reading: Skinny by Ibi Kaslik

3 comments:

  1. I know the lie... But I have insider information, so I won't tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you commented and I was like, Seriously Jen, you GAVE ME THE LIE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to say that the first is a lie. If my information is correct, the Yeti rarely shows up in public, though it is more likely than a sighting on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete