Saturday, August 28, 2010

I should be asleep

Actually I was asleep, but I woke up in a weird panic when my tv shut off, because I put it on sleep, and such things happen, and I was like, "Oh Crap BEDA." #truestory.

I don't really have much to talk about. My job isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I'm probably going to have to figure out how to use the "action codes" and not just yell when I need people. "I'm sorry it's my second day actually working" isn't going to be an excuse anyone takes after, well, today.

I need to edit some serious video for both my high school English Teacher (not weird, wait, yes, it is weird.) and for a secret awesome thing that I'm doing for Tomorrow. One of these videos I know how to make, the other one, NO IDEA. (that one is of course the one I have to make for my teacher.) I should say that I don't have to make it, he just asked me to, and thinks I'm smarter than I really am.

Anyway, I have a blog of actual substance planed for after work tomorrow.

Until then
AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
today is awesome because, um, because I discovered Wal Mart sells MockingJay for a cheaper price than B&N.

Book status unchanged since yesterday

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps there is a way I might be able to help with the other video? I'm no expert, but I like to play with video and editing. Message me on facebook?

    ReplyDelete