Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Questions Answered

I shall now answer  your burning questions.

Rachel asked what kind of music I listen to, which is probably the hardest question I will ever have to answer. In truth, there isn't really a genre that I listen to more than others, well, maybe Wizard Rock, according to Itunes that is the genre that I have the most songs of, but I listen to a lot of everything. My favorite band is The Who, I've loved them forever, but I also really love Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers and Motion City Soundtrack. These three bands are completely different and in no way interconnected. The music that I listen can vary daily. I think it has something to do with the time we live in. With the access to the Internet and all different kinds of music and artists its hard to really pick one that you like more than anything.

I hope that makes sense.

Hannah and Vita both commented on how in my bio it says "I make Harry Potter references at inappropriate times." This steams from most of my sophomore year of college when I decided that EVERYTHING could, in fact be made into a HP reference. I do, however, agree with you, there is NO wrong time to make a Harry Potter reference, and with the musicals, it makes it SO much easier, everything is now a Harry Potter reference and I love it.

In the novel I'm writing I have a character that outwardly seems like, basically, a moron, but she has some of the more important "lines" in the book; the ones that change the course of the story or bring out a plot point. I am determined to make every single one of these thing a Harry Potter related sentence.

I loved that people actually asked questions!! This is why I love BEDA its such a great blogging community. I'm really enjoying reading everyone's blogs, and I hope that I'm at least a little bit entertaining. Again, if anyone has any questions about anything, me, life, quantum physics, leave them in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them tomorrow.

I am now off to the weekly Improv show that I go to. I'll tell ya'll about it tomorrow, hopefully I'll have pictures.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because Tuesday = Jake Ryan day :)

books read 35
currently reading: 20 Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

3 comments:

  1. My friends and I also discovered that Harry Potter is relatable to absolutely everything. One of them used it as an example in an SAT essay.XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice POST!

    My Question: Favorite Youtuber and why?

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. i love you 2. i love that you said y'all in this post 3. a question for you: if you had to decide... tumblr or blogger? 4. and harry potter reference: how ironic would it be if you should FIND a hufflepuff? :)

    ReplyDelete